Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fool-Proof Headache Cure

I woke up with a massive headache this morning. I'm talking about the kind that has your stomach swirling greasily, your eyes aching from the pounding, and your head feeling like it's going to explode. It was the onset of a migraine and I've come to hate those fuckers so I immediately took action. Here is my three-step method to cure the Common Headache:

1.) Two Extra Strength Excedrin or Excedrin Migraine - depending on the severity.
2.) One hot shower.
3.) One self-induced orgasm while in said hot shower. Or two or three, again depending on the severity.

I've found that this has a 98% success rate. Approximately 2% of the time, intervention was not done in time and it has developed into a monster that you need a shot of Demerol and a shot of Imitrex for.

Also, you may need to adjust the number of Excedrins you take, the temperature of your hot water, and the number of orgasms you have.

*Results may vary.

And there you have it. It's now an hour later and the headache has been squashed. Plus, I don't have to go to work till 4pm - how freakin' cool is that?!

I think a nap is needed. I was up wayyyyy past my bedtime last night. Most 22 year olds are staying out till 4am dancing and partying the night away. Me? I was sitting at the S/O visiting with my best friend in my "nutty or nice" pj's and later on, trying to pretend like I wasn't affected by the Ex's presence. Which I failed miserably at. Hmm. I think another kind of intervention may be needed in this case.

Okay, heavy eyes = sleepy time. Happy Headache-curing all! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should make a video of you enjoying your cure. And send that to me :D