Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I DID IT! I'm now CERTIFIED, baby!

I DID IT!!!!!!!! I am now a CERTIFIED Nursing Assistant. I am wigging hard core. As I mentioned before, everyone at the testing site was a re-taker with the exception of the four of us that took the class together and it was our first time. One girl was on her 7th time of trying to pass the two part state test. And I did it on my first try. I am so excited, I can't hardly believe it though. I think I'm a little bit in shock. BUT HELL YEAH!!! I did it. I am now: Amber Rxxxx, MA/CNA. I freakin' have titles after my name. How cool is that? haha

Anyway... this is what the website said. I couldn't get the graphs to paste, but everything was in the stronger/strongest category as opposed to weakest/weak or average categories. I think I could have done better on the written but still... I didn't even think I passed that part of it because of how weird the questions were. And okay, I'm going to stop criticizing myself now - I passed on my first try, I'm a CNA, and it's given me the confidence to go for my RN that was almost completely lacking beforehand. So YAY!!

Written Exam Results

On Jan 06, 2007 you passed your written exam.

Your written exam score was 85%

Skill Exam Results

You have passed your skill exam.

Your skill exam on Jan 06, 2007 was comprised of the following tasks, and you must pass all five to pass the exam.

PASSED: Handwashing
PASSED: Bedpan and Output
PASSED: Denture Care
PASSED: Blood Pressure
PASSED: Ambulation with a Gait Belt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you passed handwashing. That one worried me :P

Congrats, sexypants!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amb! See you can do it.